I have memories of my childhood treat, which was called pastila. Pastila is traditional Russian fruit confectionery. Wikipedia describes Russian pastila as marshmallow but tasting like fruit. Pastila is served as a tea desert....
Please like us :)
- Finger Lakes, Part 3 – Camping and Visiting Watkin’s Glen Stat Park November 18, 2017
- Finger Lakes Road Trip, Part 2 – Letchworth State Park, NY November 16, 2017
- Finger lakes trip, Part 1 – Itinerary, Botavia November 11, 2017
- What are parabens? Are they really harmful? October 20, 2017
- Express mild sour pickles October 13, 2017