I have memories of my childhood treat, which was called pastila. Pastila is traditional Russian fruit confectionery. Wikipedia describes Russian pastila as marshmallow but tasting like fruit. Pastila is served as a tea desert....
Please like us :)
- Finger Lakes – Taughannock Falls, R H Treman Falls, Buttermilk Falls State Parks and Ithaca (Part 4)
- Finger Lakes, Part 3 – Camping and Visiting Watkin’s Glen Stat Park
- Finger Lakes Road Trip, Part 2 – Letchworth State Park, NY
- Finger lakes trip, Part 1 – Itinerary, Botavia
- What are parabens? Are they really harmful?
- Express mild sour pickles
- 5 essential makeup items – minimalist makeup bag
- Best BB and DD creams: review